Friday 18 May 2018

Under $25 Wish List!


I have a mild obsession with finding a good deal. That’s just me. That’s where Amazon comes into play. There’s so many great things for such a great price. I could honestly spend 12 hours a day looking at things on Amazon; which is why so many items on this list are from Amazon!
With my 25th birthday coming up, I thought why not share some things I’m loving too as a birthday wish list. I remember reading Kathrine’s post last month and falling in love with it. Although I don’t expect gifts from anyone, sometimes I find it fun to create lists like this!
On another completely off topic subject, I have fallen in love with Spensha Baker’s music from The Voice. I have had her cover of My Church on repeat since Saturday.

7 comments :

  1. Oh, I always love a great deal too!! And I read that book about Bernadette---I think. It seems so familiar, yet I don't really remember the specifics. Am I the only one that happens to?? (I blame old age...ha ha)
    OXOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Where’d You ago Bernadette - I’m looking forward to seeing how they adapt it for a movie! xAllie
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your picks here! I would love the soap too. I read Where'd You Go Bernadette and really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing my post!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks you got there.
    The mug is really cute
    and the Sugar Lip Caramel looks
    like a product I like to try.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mugg, it looks great! I love cats and I'd love to have a mugg just like that.
    Dorota
    www.fetchcandle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute picks dear. Love the turquoise nail polish, such a lovely shade.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nail polish colors! I picked up The Magnolia Table at the bookstore and thumbed through it-it is so beautiful! I talked myself out of buying it but it would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete