Wednesday 16 May 2018

Old Navy Mini Try On Haul + Wish List


I’ve legitimately had this sitting as a draft for over a week now! Don’t ask me why.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I’m obsessed with Old Navy. The price points are great, the quality is good for price and they have something for everything! Last week, I had to sneak over to my local Old Navy to try on the chambray shorts. I fell in love with the midi dress below, too.

The only thing that I had an issue with was the sizing in the shorts! Holy! I do typically remember their shorts fitting kind of awkward so I grabbed a size bigger than I wear in Pixie pants. They wouldn’t even do up. One day maybe I’ll share the picture of that adventure on the blog but for today, I decided that I would focus on the pluses of Old Navy’s summer line.
Update: I lied. I posted it on my Oliver & Moose Instagram.

Also just for reference – I’m an apple body shape and typically wear an 8-10 in pants and a large in tops! The shorts and top were both size large, as was the dress.



12 comments :

  1. That dress looks beautiful on you! I love the lilac and the ruffle detailing too. xAllie www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so surprised at some of the great things in Old Navy!! I peeked at your instagram and had a giggle....it happens to all of us!!
    But that dress??? Totally amazing!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...I was trying to sign up by email and it says: The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled
    Did you know that??
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! Will definitely have to figure out how to fix it!

      Delete
  4. I really love the second dress on you dear!

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: ROOFTOP IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Old Navy has some really cute stuff right now! I just got those bow wedges in blush pink, and I'm obsessed!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blush dress! Thanks for sharing your faves.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items! I find some amazing stuff in Old Navy for really cheap! https://www.thehuntressofnewyork.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so cute. I love the pink dress.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old Navy is so great! All of my work pants and shorts are from there.
    There sizing is annoying, definitely. It doesn't seem standard even within the same style of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is so beautiful and it suits you so well :)
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
    xx

    Patricia & Miguel
    www.freeoversea.com

    ReplyDelete