Wednesday 2 May 2018

May 2018 Wish List



It finally feels like summer is here! Kind of.
Just a quick update about my heart:

My echo came back normal! Which is good news. My cardiologist ordered a ton of bloodwork and is doing an additional echo, plus potentially an x-ray or CT scan. She’s now wanting to rule out an infection and/or inflammation of heart and lungs. Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. 

Every month, I create a list of items that I’m loving and would love in my closet even more.
You can read April’s post here.

Okay before I get deep into my post, I must add that I find Old Navy, J. Crew, Madewell and Anthropologie have been killing it this year. I honestly want everything.

I am absolutely obsessed with this gingham jumpsuit from Anthropologie. Plus it’s super affordable compared to a lot of Anthropologie products!

I love this midi dress, which is also from Anthropologie and under $150.

Is it just me or are the ruffle front jumpsuits not the cutest? I’m in love with cotton-linen blend one from Madewell.

I swear I want all the jumpsuits this year! I’m loving this navy wrap-front one, too!

… Okay, last jumpsuit – I promise! I could 100% live in this dramatic back striped one.

This tiered top is honest perfect for spring and summer. It would look so cute with jeans or denim shorts.

I’ve had my eye on J. Crew’s flutter sleeve wrap tops for a while. I’m in love with the cotton poplin one, it’s so perfect for summer.

Although I’m typically someone who just dresses in layers on chillier mornings, this Tippi sweater is perfect for those days.

I’m loving this white denim skirt. It’s so versatile for spring and summer!

I bought a pair of denim shortalls on a whim a few years ago and wore them a lot more than I expected to. I’m loving these ones from Old Navy! I’m having daydreams of gingham button downs, basic t-shirts and feminine florals underneath them.

I’m not sure if it’s actually happening or if I’m just getting older, but it feels as though denim shorts are getting shorter and shorter every year. I love these lightly distressed denim shorts from Old Navy. They’re the perfect, age appropriate length.

These shorts remind me of the J. Crew scallop hem shorts, but cheaper and more comfortable!

One thing that I’ve always been overly self-conscious about is my body in bathing suits. I love this halter one-piece from J. Crew though. It covers all the areas I want to hide and both colours are adorable!

I shared these on my links and loves post on Monday, but I am in love with these gingham wedges. They’re under $45, too!

Madewell’s The Boardwalk Ankle Strap Sandal is the perfect go-to for different outfits for warmer weather. The English Saddle and Natural Buff are so cute.

I have loved the Sanuk yoga sandal since I saw my sister’s a few years ago. They look so comfortable with a little bit more support than a regular flip flop.

I keep looking at these sneakers in both colours; they’re such a good price!

How cute are these Kate Spade x Keds sneakers?

I have a mild obsession with the Kate Spade Jackson Street Crossbody Bag; especially in black and grey!

9 comments :

  1. So so glad to hear your echo came back normal!! Hoping for just more good news in the days to come.
    Those keds and Kate Spade sneakers are too cute!! And that madewell jumpsuit too! I'm dying for a white jumpsuit right now!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you're crushing on some wonderful ensemble. I love that gingham jumpsuit and sneakers. Hope you get em alllll..... Ha!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just gotta stop with all of these gingham things, Felicity!! I want them all!! I may have to get that jumpsuit if it goes on sale.....
    I'm so glad your results were positive, and still sending tons of hugs!!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pieces you've got here girl
    Wonder Cottage<a

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that you echo came back normal! Love that gingham jumpsuit and I totally agree that shorts seem to get shorter every year. That's why I don't really wear them anymore. Lol!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that anthropologie midi dress!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh The Anthropologie jumpsuit is so nice! You need it!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m so glad that you scans and tests came back normal- I’m sure that is a relief! This is my favorite time of the year to shop because there are so many cute pieces! Give me all the jumpsuits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad your echo turned out okay!
    Pretty much all my clothes are from Old Navy or J Crew-so I totally get you. They really have been putting out good stuff lately!

    ReplyDelete