Monday 7 May 2018

links + loves


Happy Monday!
I’m going to start with a heavier topic but I promise the rest is awesome stuff!

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it on the blog before, but I have a mild obsession with true crime. I spend hours reading Subreddits on unsolved mysteries and 90% of my PVR is filled with Dateline, 48 Hours and 20/20 episodes. I’ve debated on more than one occasion to go back to school for criminology.

With that being said, I have been following the arrest of Joe DeAngelo closely. I stumbled upon an article by NBC that talks about the arrest of EAR/ONS/GSK and how his arrest could lead to the arrest of the Zodiac Killer. A bit of a heavy topic for a Monday morning, but definitely an interesting read.

Now onto the fun stuff…

I blame Kristen for sharing it a few weeks ago, I am obsessed with Nailed It! It’s such a funny show. Sal in episode three is hilarious.
As a Pinterest addict – I love this: Home Trends You Must Try This Year, According to Pinterest.


As someone who loves Gilmore Girls, I love this round up of the best Rory & Lorelai moments.

I loved this video – I Wanted to be Rory Gilmore. Watching “Gilmore Girls” Now, I Cringe. As much as I love Gilmore Girls, they kind of had a point.

This sheet pan southwestern veggie bake sounds heavenly! I love making chicken with a bit of tex mex seasoning from time to time and this would make the perfect side.

This toasted coconut mojito sounds like the perfect summer cocktail!

I love this midi dress for summer! The length makes it work appropriate, too.

This is the cutest phone case for summer; and it’s available for both iPhones and Galaxies.

This summer lightning spray is on my wish list for summer. It reminds me of that Sun In product from the ‘90s but a much higher quality.

In my opinion, Popsicle Lips is the best summer lipstick! Plus it’s super affordable.




I have an amazing stepdad. He’s been there for me so much and I can’t even describe how much I love him. I just had to share this article: 3 Reasons Why Stepdads Are Super Dads

Every season, I created a Pinterest board with excessive amounts of clothes I want for that season. Here’s my summer 2018 board! It’s a little late but this was my winter & spring board.

8 comments :

  1. So I need to try that cocktail and want that phone case! Your links are always so good. Have a great week Felicity!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the apartment therapy article! Thanks! I love Gilmore Girls too, I’ll have to check these out!
    Happy Monday,
    xAllie
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I'm always looking for new things to watch on Netflix so that link to the movies is PERFECT for me. Thanks for sharing!

    -DIdier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, I told you Episode 3 was the best!!! We've watched it several times and it still cracks me up.
    I'm bookmarking the veggie bake-that looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the farmer's market guide!
    And that cute fun white midi dress!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old Navy has had so many great dresses lately! And the prices make them even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be super into true crime too, but then it got a bit too much for me... Love all the Old Navy dresses right now!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/2018/05/giveaway-grit-and-grace-oyster-dish.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great loves list! I also am a true crime junky, to the point people think I am odd. DO you listen to MFM podcast? Amazing!

    I don't love mojitos, but I think I can be convinced to try a coconut one!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete