Thursday 22 February 2018

Pinterest Picks: Spring 2018


I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m so over winter. It’s so dreary and cold. Wednesday afternoon was such a delightful surprise and now we’re back to the cold! I was going to take Mater for a run in the warm weather but he decided to disappear for an hour and go on an adventure on his own. Eventually he came home after me screaming in my backyard for an hour. He came back soaking wet but extremely happy.

A few weeks ago I became obsessed with Living Life with Sarah Lillian’s Pinterest post. I thought that I would do my own and share some spring fashion inspiration. There’s just so many things that I want right now for spring! I’ll do a more in detail list of things on my wish list. March 1st is coming up and I always try to post my monthly wish list on the first or second of every month! In other news, I’m still weirdly in love with the Adidas running shoes I shared a few weeks ago. They may make the March wish list post.

P.S. I know I normally do a round-up of blog posts I’m loving on Thursday but I thought I would switch it up a bit this week. I mean, I’m technically sharing things I’m loving from blogs just in a different format. 

As per usual, the boring disclaimer before I get started:
None of these pictures are my own. They were all found on Pinterest. I did, however, edit them into collages for sharing purposes. Please look the photos up on Pinterest for their original owners.




For more fashion posts, you can check out my Pinterest here!

3 comments :

  1. So much good inspiration here! I'm so excited by the warm weather and the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding style inspiration on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Pinterest Login

    ReplyDelete