Tuesday 13 February 2018

My Current Beauty Wish List


one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight

I have gotten into such a daily routine of makeup for work, and I need to change that so badly. I miss the days when it wasn’t out of the ordinary for me to throw on a cute lipstick or do a super neutral smoky eye for work. However, lately I’ve been filling in my eyebrows, throwing on some mascara, concealer and mascara. Maybe a touch of highlighter if I’m super early or if I look extremely tired. I need to get back into the routine of actually putting an effort into my makeup.

Recently, I have fallen in love with Tarte eyeshadow palettes; hence the two eyeshadow palettes on the list! I used to be a huge fan of the Naked palettes but unfortunately they haven’t been living up to my expectations more recently. I find myself going for Too Faced and Tarte palettes more and more.

Is there anything on your current wish list? Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment