Thursday 29 December 2016

25 Get to Know Me Questions Tag

I fully intended to do a giant Boxing Day post of everything that I got, with try on photos. However, on my way to the mall, I fell in my driveway. I have a hairline fracture in my olecranon bone, whiplash in my neck and my ribs are super swollen. I think that maybe I should be wrapped in bubble wrap! Therefore, I figured that I’d do another type of blog post instead.

I figured that I’d do a 25 Questions to Get to Know Me post instead!
(credit for the questions here)

What is your middle name?
Jane – it’s my mom, grandma and great grandma’s as well.

What was your favourite subject at school?
I hated high school and hated all my classes! I personally think that it was because there was just nothing specific, high school courses are so generalized. In college, I really enjoyed my mental health and human resources courses.

What is your favourite drink?
I love tea! Anyone who knows this will tell you this. I also am a sucker for a fantastic glass of wine.

What is your favourite song at the moment?
I have way too many favourite songs! The acoustic cover of Make Me (Cry) by Noah Cyrus came up on my Spotify the other day, and I am in love with it.

What is your favourite food?
‘za and tacos

What is the last thing you bought?
I just came home from the mall! I bought a sweater from Reitmans (that’s sold out online), two chiffon camisoles from Bluenotes (one is pink, one is black), plus a striped blouse from Marshalls!

Favourite book of all time?
Tie between Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling and Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult.

Favourite colour?
I really don’t have one. I wear a lot of black and red though, so I guess I’d say that.

Do you have any pets?
A five year old border collie named Mater, and a two year old named Moos.e

Favourite perfume?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Favourite holiday?
Christmas or Thanksgiving

Are you married?
Absolutely not!
Have you ever moved out of the country? If so, how many times?
I’ve barely been out of the country, let alone moved out of the country! However, if anyone wants to take me on a trip – I’m open to that idea!

Do you speak any other language?
English is the only language that I can fluently speak, but I know some French and Spanish words.

How many siblings do you have?
Just one, an older half-sister!

What is your favourite shop?
Oh my Lanta. I cannot answer that. I love Reitmans, Old Navy and Gap. However, I could write a novel on all the stores that I love.

Favourite restaurant?
I have too many! Fast food is definitely Taco Bell. I love Boston Pizza for a sit down restaurant.

When was the last time you cried?
When I fell and hurt my elbow and neck!

Favourite blog?
I have a lot of favourite blogs. I definitely recommend checking out The Small Things Blog, Caralina Style and A Spoonful of Style.

Favourite movie?
I have way too many favourite movies. Recently, I have been a documentary fiend. I really loved Audrie & Daisy, as well as the documentary about Amaznda Knox. If I need a good chuckle, I love Mean Girls, The Heat and 21/22 Jump Streets.

Favourite TV Show?
The Office, The Mindy Project, Gilmore Girls, Fuller House, Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder. They’re all I really watch. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

PC or Mac?
Honestly, I’m tied. Both have pros and cons.

What phone do you have?
iPhone 5S, it’s really time to upgrade

How tall are you?
5’4”

Can you cook?
Yes, and I love to cook! I thank my dad for that.


No comments :

Post a Comment