Saturday 6 August 2016

Nicole

Today, I had the pleasure of photographing my best friend, Nicole! I’ve known Nicole since grade nine, she was my “sick friend” since she has Cystic Fibrosis and I have Congenital Heart Disease. Therefore, we kind of get what each other go through. We started with pictures in my backyard, however, did not love the lipstick colour on her. Therefore, we sat in my house, had a cooler and regrouped. We decided that we’d go to the storage barn that my grandpa built many years ago and fix the lipstick. With that, we came up with some gorgeous pictures from both locations. I’m so excited to share them!
Top: Guess (sold out), similar here and here // Jeans: Hollister, I love these and these // Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Marshmallow 
White camisole: Ardene, similar here and here (only $3!) // Plaid shirt: Forever21 (old), similar here and here // Jeans: Hollister // Sunglasses: Joe Fresh, similar here and here // Lipstick: NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Apple Crisp

My Interview With Nicole!
One.
If you could change your first name, what would it be?
I’ve loved the name Skyler since I was little, so probably that. If I ever have a child, that’s what I’d name her; especially because I love the nickname ‘Sky’.
Two.
What is one thing you regret having done or not done in your life?
I wish I had have gotten my driver’s license when I was sixteen! I never really had family support back then in regards to driving, so at the age of 23 I’m working on increasing my independence by getting my driver’s license.
Three.
If you could buy one material thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be?
Can I say an island in the Bahamas? Haha! I’d want it to have both a beach and forest area. Then Kadyn, my boyfriend, could enjoy it too.
Four.
What is the most important material possession you have and why?
That’s a tough one! Technically, they’re not material possessions but I’d say my family and friends. If my house ever burned down and nobody was injured, there would be absolutely nothing that I would miss.
Five.
What are the top five products you want for fall?
This, this, this (and it’s only $20!), these and these!
Six.
What the best way to comfort you when you've had a really bad day?
I do like McDonald’s when I’ve had a bad day, especially chicken nuggets!
Seven.
Bonus question: 100 kittens or 3 baby sloths?
100 kittens! Sloths freak me out.

Overall, I had an absolute blast photographing Nicole today! She's so photogenic, and the weather was absolutely beautiful. I'm so blessed to have such incredible friends in my life, including Nicole.
Have a fantastic day,


1 comment :